The Chicago Tribune Media Group and 435 Digital wants to help you and your business grow your internet presence to expand your business. Can you attend a FREE workshop? Details are below.
7 Essential Principles to Create a Powerful Internet Presence
Google has made many changes and have so many features now. How do you navigate the system successfully? Join the experts for an engaging workshop geared towards helping you maximize your online exposure to attract & convert new patients for your practice.
- Why Google is really a bully
- How to build a powerful internet presence
- Capturing the mobile audience
- How to increase your online visibility today
- Proven tools for better conversation
- Protecting your reputation
- Creating an engaging social media campaign
LOCATION: The Crown at Tribune Tower
435 North Michigan Avenue (Howell and Hoods streets)
DATE: Wednesday, June 10, 2015
TIME: 5:30PM- 7:30PM
- Dress is business casual
- Drinks and appetizers will be provided
- Business card raffle for tickets to a Chicago Cubs game!
- There are two public parking lots at Rush St / Hubbard St, just West of Howells & Hood
- If you are coming from the south on Michigan Ave., there is also a public parking lot on Illinois. Take a right on Illinois after passing the Tribune Tower and the public parking garage is to your left.
- Public parking is also at the Illinois Center
*Healthcare / medical fields could include (but are not limited to): Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, Cosmetic Surgery, Medspas, Dentists, Cosmetic Dentists, Prosthodontists, Ophthalmologists, Pain Doctors, Bariatric Surgery, Family Practice, Optometrists, and Chiropractors.